International Photography Competition
Creative Manchester is running its third International Photography Competition in partnership with the Manchester China Institute. This year we’re asking entrants to use their phone camera to respond to the theme: ‘What does caring mean to you?’.
From 1 March 2021 to 3 May 2021
Partners: Manchester China Institute
The International Photography Competition invites you to get creative with your phone camera and reflect on the theme of 'Caring', for the chance to win £1000.
Use your smartphone camera (no professional photography) to capture a moment that you associate with caring for other people, and email it to us, along with your caption. Any person resident in the UK or in China may participate.
How to enter
All submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘International Photography Competition 2021’. This email should include:
- A photo in its original format
- An accompanying title of no more than ten words or Chinese characters and a narrative caption of no more than 30 words or Chinese characters describing the image and what it means to you
- Your name and country of residence (either UK or China)
The International Photography Competition is now open for entries and the submission deadline is 3 May 2021 at 11.59pm GMT.
Before entering, please read the full competition rules.
- Best UK Submission: £1,000 + award certificate + photo book of the competition
- Best China Submission: 8,888 RMB (£1,000) + award certificate + photo book of the competition
- People’s Choice Award: £500 + award certificate + photo book of the competition