Creative Manchester is a proud spin-out of The University of Manchester’s School of Arts, Languages and Cultures and works closely with colleagues within The University in all aspects of its work.
Comprised of 17 different disciplinary areas and teaching in nearly 20 languages, the School is one of the largest of its kind in the world, bringing researchers, educators, professional staff and students together to inspire progress and help shape our world.
The School of Arts Languages and Cultures comprises:
- American Studies
- Art History
- Arts Management and Museology, and the Institute for Cultural Practices
- Classics, Ancient History, Archaeology and Egyptology
- English Literature and Creative Writing, including the Centre for New Writing
- Film studies
- The Humanitarian and Conflict Response Institute
- Linguistics and English Language
- Modern Languages and Cultures
- Religions and Theology
- Translation and Intercultural Studies
If you are a prospective undergraduate, master’s or PhD student, Creative Manchester can enrich your studies and experience in the cultural sector.
Creative Manchester Summer Schools
Enjoy a unique and cultural experience on one of our Creative Manchester Summer Schools.
Immerse yourself in British culture and discover Manchester and its region while enriching your knowledge and developing your skills at one of the highest-ranked universities in the UK.